I'm back... and married!

After a lengthy sabbatical due to non-Blogger technical difficulties with my blog, I have returned and have some catching up to do.

As such, I thought it could be nice to start with a personal update. As much as I like to post things that are useful and fun, like reviews, I also somewhat use this blog to document personal milestones. So, here's a biggie - I'm married!


It was a gorgeous fall wedding, a small do for 20 people, ourselves included. We had a short ceremony, had some pictures taken in one of our favourite spots, and had an extremely satisfying supper at our favourite scratch-made Italian food restaurant who let us reserve the whole place for a private reception.

At some point, I'm going to propose a write-up of our wedding and the plans, sort of a historical recounting of circumstances with my Sweedum.

Some cute details for your enjoyment :

Rings: Custom-made by a very talented local jeweller


My shawl was specially ordered from an exceptional Etsy seller in Lithuania







My bouquet that you see in the first picture was made of silk flowers from Lily of Angeles


One of my Bridesmaids' bouquets that I put together myself:


The invitation was 100% custom-designed inside and out by myself and printed at a local print shop. We even designed our own stamp and had it made for wax seals.










Hope you enjoyed this! Happy holidays!

A.









Comments

Popular Posts