Miracle Moisturiser

A good moisturiser is hard to pick out. Last September, I lucked out on this unassuming container of wonderful. I've used lots of moisturisers from all sorts of brands ; Olay, nivea, clinique, Clarins, n°7, The Body Shop, Aveeno, to name a few. My favourite moisturiser ever was from Clarins, Multi-Avtive Nuit crème légère vitalité jeunesse at $60 for 50 ml, it wasn't easily something I could keep in my regime. Ponds Dry Skin Cream is every bit as good for the ridiculously amazing rate of 12 bucks for 90 mls.


This is excellent stuff for winter skin. It works very well as a night cream (when I wake up my face actually looks brighter, smoother, my complexion is more even, any irritated spots will have been nearly healed. It has a great creamy texture, not thin but not too thick, the smell is a bit retro, kind of floral and face-cream-y. It makes the skin really soft and improves everything about it. 

I've never had a better face product. Any time my face needs saving, this is my ringer. It's also amazing for dry winter hands, making them feel better instantly and sinking in reasonably quickly. Last winter was miserable (if you're ready some of my other posts this year, you will have seen the picture of my dining room windows, completely blocked out by snowfall) and I didn't really use anything else on my hands, and they were fine all season - which is saying something, since my hands are sensitive in the winter, they're prone to chapping and exema.

I'm still using this and loving it, have gone through more than half the container. I think I can safely say that no one who tries this cream will find it wanting. It's truly phenomenal.


Have a great day all, and thanks for reading!

A.

Comments

Popular Posts