TOM FORD Splurge

It's been a really long time since my last post. So much has happened. My Sweedum went on trip and came back two days ago, a fifteen year friendship ended, there have been a lot of developments in my private life lately, it's all in all just been a really busy and interesting few months and it continues to be so.

I do have a review coming for something special, but I have a lot of testing to do first. All the same, I'd like to post up some pictures, I suppose you could say that this post is more of a teaser/pre-post (pre-post, that sounds like an oxymoron if used in the right context, lol. Pfft, that's not even funny. It must be early, huh).

My Sweedum brought me back some stuff from the big city, and by brought, I mean I made a list and arranged for this stuff to be on hold.

I bought two bottles of Tom Ford's private blend and a seriously fabulous lipstick. See photos below!

Tom Ford Santal Blush and Plum Japonais

Santal Blush and Plum Japonais...

Tom Ford Plum Japonais

Tom Ford Santal Blush and Plum Japonais and Nubile shade 7

To the right, lip color shine in shade 7 - Nubile

Tom Ford Santal Blush and Plum Japonais

Tom Ford Nubile shade 7

This lipstick is enormous, it's pretty great. Smells nice too, like a really smooth vanilla. The colour didn't photograph well though, it looks pale and chalky, and really it's the opposite of these things. it's a warm dusty rose colour in reality. I will see about taking a better photo for the actual review.

Tom Ford Nubile shade 7

You can sort of tell that it's a darker shade than the Santal Blush box, which isn't that light either.

Tom Ford Nubile shade 7

Back soon with reviews!

Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts