Project Geranium



Yesterday, my aunt took my plant-shopping for a house-warming gift - Geraniums! Getting set up in the new place has been slow, but fun, and it didn't take me long to recognize that the place needs colour. I adore beige, and the place is beige (awesome!), but a beige apartment can't have more beige things in it. Beige begs for bright colours to spruce it up, and one of the advantages of beige is that it takes nicely to accent colours. To that end, I got Geraniums in neon fuchsia, salmon, and white! I've resisted the urge to name them.




I think this salmon coloured one is my favourite...



Well, I'm off! I was making pizza dough, but realized pretty abruptly that I accidentally bought multi-grain flour instead of normal bread flour... seeds scattering into every corner... looks like now I'm baking bread! Getting back to it...

Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

A. 

Comments

Popular Posts