I Did A Bad Thing - Sparkly Pink Shampoo

Am I happy with my current shampoo and conditioner? Yes! Head & Shoulders apple-scented hair care is a wonderful thing, and it works well! Did I need more shampoo and conditioner? Nope. But yesterday I found myself unable to leave the drugstore without the pink sparkly shampoo I'd had the misfortune to encounter... and just like that, the bottle war in my bathroom just got a little harder to wage. Thanks to yesterdays's victory, the bottles of half-used this and that (which happens any time I try a new shampoo and abandon my old one like an old newspaper) have won a foothold on the east bank. Recovering lost territory has been hard... and now I feel all hope may be lost. But I had an excuse: my birthday was near, and I had to have it.

Look how pretty!



Even the conditioner is a bit sparkly! But mostly pearly. It's pretty too!


Oh, the guilt. Well, wish me luck in the next battle.

Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts