Chanel Nº2 Brush

April is my birth month, and in recent years it has become my excuse to buy something that I can't justify normally. As such, last year it was a Chanel double mirror compact, and this year was another Chanel year, and I bought a powder brush that I've been looking at for a very long time - two years maybe? - and I am glad I did, in the end!

Chanel n 2 brush

The Chanel nº2 brush gets mixed reviews from what I've read on other people's impressions, but I can't find anything not to like about it. You'd have to be incredibly, ridiculously unrealistically fussy not to think that this is at least a good solid brush. Some have complained about the bristles not being soft enough, but upon touching it for myself, I don't know where they're coming from, since it is a nice soft brush.



Chanel n 2 brush

I've had other powder brushes, but they've all been quite big, and not very precise. Some of the really puffy ones just spread out in all directions and they bend and flop when you brush your face with it, but the chanel nº2 holds firm and keeps its shape against my cheek, giving me the pressure and accuracy I need to get a nice clean application for blushes and bronzers. Furthermore, its streamlined shape is ideal because it fits more naturally into the hollow of the cheek for contouring, and it follows the cheekbone better for blushes, too.

Chanel n 2 brush

This brush is a bit smaller than I expected it to be, but it really doesn't matter. It works very well, and it really doesn't need to be bigger. Plus, I have a delicate face, so this works for me. Here's a photo of it next to some everyday things so that you can get an impression of its size.

Chanel n 2 brush

Overall, I think this is a beautiful brush, and it will last decades. It's a versatile tool. And look how pretty!

Chanel n 2 brushChanel n 2 brush


Chanel n 2 brush

 Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

A.

Comments

Popular Posts