Starting Fresh

Adrienne here, with a new year! I'm sure many of you, like myself, are happy about having a fresh start. Maybe this year will be better than the last. I've started out by making some tough choices and getting rid of unnecessary stresses (for one, I left my minimum wage job in search of another where I won't have to put up with a horrible boss - and who knows, maybe the next one will pay more, too!). In the spirit of new beginnings and rising hopes, I would like to kick off my new year of blogables with a stinge that feels so good you'd think it must be a splurge!

I'm talking skin care today, and I'm thrilled to introduce you to a new favourite shower budy, Johnson & Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal body wash and its fantastic companion Vanilla Oatmeal body lotion.

Johnson and Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal body wash

These are wonderful products, and cheap as can be. The Body wash lathers up into a spongefull of luxurious comfort, releasing an instantly soothing waft of warm, creamy vanilla. It isn't cloying, it isn't cheap smelling (as many vanilla-scented products are known to be), it just smells sweet and snugly. Babies should not smell of baby powder, they should smell of this. And so should we. Ladies, this is some wonderful stuff.

The lotion is surprisingly nice as well! It's very moisturising, and the texture is lovely! It absorbs in a relatively timely manner, leaving smooth, itch-free skin. Wonderful for after you shave your legs, gentle enough for your face, non-greasy enough to use on your feel after a pre-bedtime soak.

I've tried other J&J lines of bath time skin care, but this is by and large my favourite. I've been using it for almost four months, and I don't know why I ever used anything else. This beats the pants off the Body Shop's bath and shower products, and it's half the price. What's more, the body wash shimmers! Oh, what more can I ask...

I look forward to my next posts and a whole new year of giving back in the form of some wonderful reviews! And, of course, a big thank you goes out to others who have taken the time to write the reviews that have helped me not to buy crap over the last few years. Smart shopping starts with research, and I am thankful that excellent feedback can be found online!

Cheers all,

Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

A.




Comments

Popular Posts